A marriage breakdown is a challenging time, especially when children are involved. Even if you know the choice to … Read more
CCS Lawyers is a family law practice offering assistance and advice to clients in all aspects of Family Law
Charmain Stothard is the principal of CCS Lawyers. She is a Juris Doctor (University of Melbourne) and holds a Masters in Applied Law (Family Law). She also holds a Bachelor of Business Degree.
Charmain has been providing personalised and individualised legal services to Bayside residents for over 10 years. Her continuing and growing successful law practice is testimony of the quality of legal services provided by CCS Lawyers.
Charmain founded CCS Lawyers in 2007 as a general law practice but as a result of Charmain’s passion for Family Law the practice has now evolved predominantly into a Family Law Practice. We still provide conveyancing services and wills and estates services for existing and local clients.
CCS Lawyers offers a mobile service and appointments can be made during business hours or if preferred after hours including weekends.
CCS Lawyers will empower you to make the right long term decisions about legal matters affecting your family law matters. We can manage your legal matter from start to finish, however, if you prefer we can provide you with as much or as little advice as you need to allow you to DIY and manage your own legal matter.
We charge a standard fee for an initial consultation and at our first consultation will provide you with clear and predictable legal fees prior to commencing work on your matter.
To be acknowledged as the leading Melbourne Bayside Family Law firm by:
- Providing individual, expert and responsive family law advice to our clients; and
- to achieve the best outcomes for clients by reducing the stress of separation; and
- Working toward ongoing workable relationships for our clients with their families and children.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement for our clients is to :
- Provide clients with support, expert advice, tailored to individual circumstances and needs;
- Work with our clients to explore and obtain outcomes that are best for the client and within our client’s budget;
- Aim to mitigate as best we can the stress and difficulty of separation by achieving outcomes most likely to reduce stress, expense, unnecessary litigation and to promote working relationships moving forward.;
- Client-first-putting our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Honesty & Integrity– Being open and honest in all our dealings with clients, courts, other law firms and staff.
- Accountability: Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions and decisions.
- Teamwork & Recognition: Listening to, and respecting clients and co-workers to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Flexible– Being open to change, adapting to challenges and uncertainty.
- Excellence: Doing the best job we possibly can for our clients by always doing what we say we will and striving for excellence and quality in everything we do.